The worse service ever.

I went to this office with a friend because my friend stopped received her monthly check 5 months ago.

When they call her to the window to explain the situation, the guy who attended her was very rude, mean and when my friend try to explain to him the situation he said that (YOU ARE NO ALLOW TO SPEAK O HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR CASE)

After that, he send her to another window to explain her case to someone else, and It was worse. The women who supposed to help my friend was unpleasant, aggressive and rude.

After she treaded my fried as a criminal, yelling at her and everything. This employee told my friend that she will receive back her monthly check in a month. She was waiting for a month and nothing happened, so she decided to call social security customer service and what a surprise, there were NOT RECORD OF ANYTHING in the system of the visit that day.

I was there that day as a witness and the employee told her that SHE WILL RECEIVE HER PAYMENT BACK FOR SS. IN A MOTH. it was already 6 weeks of that terrible visit to that office and she is still waiting.

She has more than 4 months with not any deposits from de SS and she is a person with disabilities. She does not have any job now, she needs to pay rent, buy food and THESE KIND OF PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. The Employees for that office lie to my fried about her monthly check.

The employees for that office treat us like a trash, no respect for the people and beside this lie to Us.

These kind of employees don't deserver to work in a place where you need to help the people and the only thing they do is playing and lie to us. THERE IS NOT RESPECT FOR ANYBODY. WHAT A SHAME.

WE DESERVER RESPECT AND SOLUTIONS FOR OUR CONCERNS O QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SS.

WE ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS AND PAY FOR TAXES AND SS AS WELL.

WE DESERVE RESPECT!!!

The should put computers and not people to work there. The computers will do a better job than them

Had an Experience with SOCIAL SECU?

Comments